Scan this code to install the Moovit app on you smartphone (or download from your favorite App Store) where you can view our routes and real time locations of our buses.
Email Russ Brashear, Assistant Transportation Director
Murfreesboro City Hall
111 West Vine Street
Murfreesboro, TN 37133
Important Points to Remember
- All routes originate and transfer at the Murfreesboro Transit Center at the northeast corner of Walnut and Burton
- Murfreesboro Transit currently offers seven routes in the City of Murfreesboro (see map for route details)
- Murfreesboro Transit buses run Monday through Friday, from 6 a.m. until 6 p.m. and Saturday from 9 a.m. until 4 p.m.
- Wait for the bus at the bus stop or anywhere along the route and flag down the driver as we make "courtesy stops"
- Murfreesboro Transit bus drivers try very hard to stay on schedule, so arrive at your stop a few minutes early
- Check to be sure you are getting on the right bus before you board. Each bus shows its destination and route number above the front windshield
- Every Murfreesboro Transit bus has a bike rack
- Every Murfreesboro Transit bus is wheelchair-accessible
As the COVID-19 Pandemic evolves so may these recommendations and guidelines for Murfreesboro Transit passengers:
- Signage and recommendations will be provided for Safe Hygiene and Social Distancing.
- Passengers should not ride the bus if they know they have been exposed to COVID-19.
A copy of Murfreesboro Transit's most recent Comprehensive Analysis including customer satisfaction survey can be read here. Version OptionsMurfreesboro TransitHeadline