Helpful Resources

  • Special Event Permit - Any person who desires to conduct a parade (block party or other activity effecting traffic on any street) on the streets of this city shall make an application to the City Manager for a permit authorizing such activity, and no such parade shall be conducted without first receiving such a permit.  The application shall be made at least thirty (30) days prior to the scheduled date(s) of such special event.
Completed applications should be faxed to 615-849-2606, or mailed / delivered to:
Transportation Department
Second Floor
111 W Vine St.
Murfreesboro, TN 37130