2310 Memorial Boulevard
Murfreesboro, TN 37130
For safety reasons, all organized groups must be scheduled in advance.
***BORO BEACH IS CLOSED FOR THE SEASON**
|August 7th - Labor Day||Boro Beach Hours|
|ACTIVITY||M, W, F||T, TH||SAT||SUN|
|Lap Swim||8am - 10am||8am - 9:45am||8am - 4:30pm||1pm - 6pm|
|**Shallow Water Exercise||8am - 9am||8am - 9am||N/A||N/A|
|** Gentle Joints||9am - 10am||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Deep Water Exercise||N/A||9am - 10am||N/A||N/A|
|Open Swim||4pm - 6:30pm|
|N/A||10am - 4:30pm||1pm - 6pm|
** may take place inside depending on instructors' preference/weather
|Boro Beach Rental Hours|
|MON, TUE, WED, THUR||FRI||SAT||SUN|
|Not available||7pm - 9pm||5pm - 7pm||6:30pm - 8:30pm|
CHECK FOR RENTAL AVAILABILTY
Know Before You Go – Boro Beach General Rules
- Cash, checks, and debit/credit cards are accepted.
- All members of your party must be present at the time of entry. Prepayment not allowed.
- No refunds or rainchecks.
- If you leave the facility but plan to return the same day, please have the admissions staff stamp your hand for re-entry. If you leave the facility for any reason and return without the stamp, you must pay again to re-enter the facility.
- Children aged seven years and under must be accompanied by a parent or reasonable adult for the entire stay at the facility.
- No outside food or drinks permitted. Concessions are available on site.
- Tobacco, vaping, and alcohol are not permitted within the pool complex.
- A responsible adult must accompany children wearing/using flotation devices in the water.
- Foam and beach balls are the only types of balls allowed.
- Lockers are available on-site. Locks are available to rent (supply limited).
- Proper swim wear is required.
- Clothing such as cut-off shorts or other frayed materials that can damage pool filtrations systems are not allowed.
-- Swim wear with buckles, exposed zippers, metal ornaments, or rivets are not allowed on water slides.
-- To maintain a family-friendly environment, swimsuits must provide adequate coverage. This prohibits, but is not limited to, the following: thongs, see through swimsuits, or clothes unintended to be worn as swimsuits.
-- For health and sanitation requirements, children under age three, or anyone who is incontinent or not fully toilet trained, must wear a swim diaper.