Middle Tennessee Widening Project (Greenland Dr to E Main St)
Expected Lane Closures: Tuesday through Thursday, 8:00 pm to 3:00 am: The contractor will be making utility and underground conduit repairs on Middle Tennessee Blvd near the Tennis Courts and the MTSU President’s house. Traffic will be reduced to one lane flagging operation between 8:00 pm and 3:00 am. Appropriate traffic control controls will be in place.
Annual City Street Paving Project
Expected Lane Closures: Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM: City paving contractor will be raising castings, milling and paving the following streets:
1) Veterans Pkwy between Barfield Park Entrance and S Church St – Milling & Paving
2) Northfield Blvd between Sulphur Springs Rd and Broad St – Adjusting Casting
3) Heritage Park Dr between Memorial Blvd and Northfield Blvd – Adjusting Castings
4) Glen Haven Dr between Parkview Terrace and Broadlands Dr – Adjusting Castings
5) Broadlands Dr between Glen Haven Dr and Cul-de-sac – Adjusting Castings
6) Baird Dr between Sherrill Dr and Mercury Blvd – Adjusting Castings
7) Earl Ct, Drayton Dr, Savoy Dr, Bear Paw Ln, and Tellyman Dr – Paving
There will be lane closures and traffic interruptions. Appropriate traffic controls will be in-place.