Mayor Shane McFarland will hold another Live televised briefing Wednesday, May 13, at 6 p.m. To watch the briefing live on Facebook, go to https://www.facebook.com/cityofmurfreesborotn.
The televised briefing will be carried live on CityTV and WGNS Radio and can be viewed on Comcast Xfinity channel 3 & 1094, AT&T Uverse channel 99, Roku, Apple TV via Cablecast Screenweave, www.youtube.com/cityofmurfreesboro and City website at www.murfreesborotn.gov/citytv.
“I will continue to update citizens on the health and economic impact of the coronavirus after reopening our economy,” said Mayor Shane McFarland. “Many citizens and businesses still have questions about safely conducting our daily lives and business under Reopening Guidelines after Gov. Lee’s ‘Stay-at-Home’ order expired April 30.”
Citizens can view the latest City Coronavirus Information at the City of Murfreesboro website: www.murfreesborotn.gov/covid19.
Residents are also encouraged to watch CityTV for updates. For video messages, including COVID-19 Updates and Briefings from Mayor McFarland, visit http://www.murfreesborotn.gov/1702/City-Video-Messages.
For information from the Tennessee Department of Health, visit https://www.tn.gov/health/cedep/ncov.html.
For the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) COVID-19 webpage and guidelines: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html.
The City urges all citizens to continue to follow CDC practices:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Cover your cough and sneezing.
- Avoid touching your face, eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Wear face coverings and practice social distancing.
- Stay home when you are sick and call your physician or the County Health Department at 615-898-7880 or 615-849-0347 for guidance.
- Stay home if you come into contact with someone who is sick.
- Clean and disinfect objects (e.g., cell phone, computer) and high touch surfaces.
For City News online, visit www.Murfreesborotn.gov.