Trey Duke, Murfreesboro City Schools Director, shares priorities and leadership goals for the new school year on the latest edition of “The Insider.”
Dr. Trey Duke joined MCS in 2019 to coordinate the opening of Salem Elementary and to serve as Principal. Previously, he served as the Coordinator of Federal Programs and Response to Intervention with Rutherford County Schools. He also served as the Coordinator of Instructional Technology and RTI as well as a principal at Smyrna Elementary. Duke holds an Ed.D. in Assessment, Learning, and School Improvement from MTSU as well as his Master’s in Educational Leadership.
This edition of Insider features:
- How the District is working to bridge the “learning gap” following the Covid-pandemic
- The five main district priorities for the new school year
- Murfreesboro City Schools approach to handling social distancing and other CDC guidelines
- What MCS staff and families need to know about Director Duke’s leadership
- Federal Stimulus funding and student learning
Listen to "The Insider" podcast.