The Murfreesboro City Council will meet in a workshop meeting at 11:30 a.m., Wednesday, March 9, 2022, at the Municipal Airport Business Center, 1930 Memorial Blvd., to discuss issues with staff.
Who: The Murfreesboro City Council and City Staff
What: The Council will gather to discuss City issues with Staff, including
- Old Fort Golf Course Renovation Agreement (Golf)
- Chlortec Hypochlorite Cell Replacement (Water Resources)
- Overall Creek Pump Station Expansion Award Contract (Water Resources)
- Switchgear Improvements Bid Award (Water Resources)
- Golf Part-time Staff Reduction (Golf)
- Parks Part-time Staff Reduction (Parks)
- Evergreen Cemetery (Administration)
- WasteAway Waste-to-Fuel Report Update (Water Resources)
- January Dashboard Information (Administration)
When: Wednesday, March 9, 2021 - 11:30 a.m.
Where: Murfreesboro Municipal Airport
Murfreesboro, TN 37129
The full agenda is viewable on the City website
For City News online, visit www.Murfreesborotn.gov.