Where Can I Apply for a Permit?

You will get your Food Truck Permit APPLICATION from the Planning Department located on the second floor of City Hall (111 W Vine Street, Murfreesboro, TN 37130). After you get the application, you will need to compile all the items on the checklist. Once you have done so, you will go to the Building and Codes Department (located just down the hall from the Planning Department) to pay and have your application processed.

You may also print the application.

Show All Answers

1. Where Can I Apply for a Permit?
2. How do I obtain a Fire Safety Inspection?